Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Drama aside

Alright, sure, a full-time job would be nice and everyone already seeing me as a woman that would be awesome too. One step at a time and a huge step luckily just been taken :D!

After two years of waiting to even start with therapy, going to London for a while, talking with someone once a month for a year and oversleeping when I finally could get my hormones (I only oversleep when I really, really shouldn't. Like when I have to catch the train from London to the Netherlands, when starting with hormones or what else might comes in the future). I finally could come in and get my hormones.

Of course plenty happens other than just picking up some medicines. I wasn't allowed to eat or drink (except water) till 1pm. Followed by having seven tubes of blood tapped from me. I never been so happy to eat some bread.

A lot of forms to fill in and questions to answer. Measurements were taken. I now finally know I am 188cm tall instead of 187, 190 or maybe 191 and someone was so friendly to help me out with how I officially can change my gender and name, which is awesome ^^.

The 4th of December will be the day I am starting with hormones and I am excited and nervous at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment