Monday, September 22, 2014

Them feels.

Whats new?? I posted an image on Facebook saying that I am swapping genders! Something I was so nervous about. The image was already done and ready for a moment but being afraid of possible reactions I waited with posting it.

Now it is out there and I didn't realize it at first. I prepared for the worst and even asked a dear friend of mine to be the first to reply to it because if the first person says something negative, it could turn into a discussion and a lot of negativity. That is what I was afraid of.

Much story, such feels. I never really cared much about my emotions. Well, sure I did but I wouldn't want to show it. I can share plenty of negative situations, stories and everything but I rather just say how everything is fine instead of soaking in negativity and dragging others down with me

As my looks and behavior has changed, so have my emotions. With time it became easier to shed a tear but even so I wouldn't ever show it it anyone. Although this is getting better I was still so nervous to show everyone what really has been going on.

The message on Facebook was very easy going and casually. I wanted it to come across as no big deal. But in reality I sit here with tears in my eyes while writing this. It means so much to me to see how everyone is so supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment